Thursday, February 03, 2005

Nota Kecil

Dear Diary,

17 January 2005 was a memorable day for me and Suria (ini lelaki ye).

O Allah!
Please make our deeds sincere.
Please accept our actions.
I know that our actions may be big in the eyes of humans.
But O Allah, if it's not worthy in Your eyes, then everything would be lost.
So, please please O Allah, let it carry weight in Your eyes.

O Allah!
I did it with the hope of bringing this as a gift for You when the day of our meeting comes.
May you be pleased with it.
Allahumma fash-had.

O Allah!
Abu Bakr never asked for a position whilst he was with people nor alone.
Please Allah, O please Allah, don't blind me with position, wealth nor fame.
Verily my heart crumbles encountering those evils.
I am too weak.

O Allah!
I beg of You.
Please let me see the light as light, and the darkness as darkness.
Please let me see the light as light, and the darkness as darkness.
Please let me see the light as light, and the darkness as darkness.

O Allah!
We are knocking on Your door.
Please answer our prayers.

- 'Ibaad ar-Rahman wannabe

No comments: