Sunday, September 26, 2004




I Want to Learn Arabic .. But ..

A lot of muslim want to learn Arabic. I mean who deosn't? It's the language of the Qur'an, plus it's the language which we use in solaah. As for myself, I just couldn't imagine how someone could have full khushu' in solaah without understanding some words from the Qur'an or the recitals we do inside the prayer.

Unfortunately, often times we hear someone say, "Man .. I'd love to learn Arabic .. but I just don't have enough time" or .. "I wish I could learn Arabic .. if only we have good Arabic teachers around here".

Enough said, here I will show how to master 80% of the vocabularies in the Qur'an. I repeat, 80% of the words in the Qur'an. I myself is not a master in the Qur'anic Arabic, but as a student of knowledge I testify that this thing really works! Insha Allah.

This book that I will show you, has already been printed more than 40 times! (Now you know what you've been missing). There are altogether only 38 tables for you to learn from. Once you've gone through the 38 tables that's almost it.

The link to the site: http://www.emuslim.com/quran/English80.asp

So, seriously .. now that I have broken your ifs and buts .. it's all up to you now whether you want to build a new if and buts strings all over again .. OR you want to take up the challenge and know 80% of the words in the Qur'an!

Say bismilllah, start on it and make tawakkul. For God's sake .. just do it!

* man jadda wajada, wa man zara'a hasoda.


No comments: